Therapeutic results of sustained use of the PMTD include:
- Provides a rhythmic, reciprocal, repetitive means of whole body movement, in both active and passive modes.
- Increases muscle mass, especially for compromised limbs.
- Promotes massaging and circulation to all internal organs.
- Strengthens the fascial system.
- Increases range of motion.
- Reduces spasticity.
- Counteracts stress and depression.
- Increases flexibility and rotation of movement in the musculo-skeletal system, especially in the back and midsection.
- Helps control weight gain.
Click below to see how PMTD can help specific conditions
The PMTD is especially designed for patients with:
Paraplegia & Quadriplegia
Traumatic Brain Injury