Specifically created for those who experience "Metabolic Syndrome". It fits individuals of average height and weigh 350 lbs up to 700 lbs. The BMTD can accommodate chairs and 95% of wheelchair types. PMTD technology provides passive, active, and resistive movement therapy for both arms and legs simultaneously. The BMTD is perfect for pre and post op movement therapy.
Specifically for Those Who Weigh 350 lbs to 700 lbs
- Carbon Steel heavy duty construction
- 2 sets of adjustable handlebars
- Accommodates users from 350 lbs up to 700 lbs
- Speed control 0-60 RPM's
- Accommodates Extra Wide Wheelchairs
Timer (up to 60 minutes)
Benefits from using the BMTD:
- Facilitates detoxification of the body
- Improved absorption of Nutrients and Medications
- Decreased body fat
- Promotes weight loss
- Prevents the onset of secondary complications (Diabetes, Hypertension, Stroke, Arthritis,etc.)
- Improved overall function in daily actives
- Improved overall health and quality of life
The Bariatric Movement Therapy Device (BMTD) is the solution to providing movement therapy to those whose weight is between 350 and 700 pounds and body mass index is over the medically healthy range. We have created a device to specifically address children and adults who struggle with metabolic syndrome to help them increase movement and reduce obesity on a daily basis.
This non-weight bearing device avoids excessive impact on joints, is preoperative and postoperative specific, and helps promote the acceleration of absorption and distribution of medication and nutrition throughout the body among many other positive factors. Many patients whose weight is unstable are not recommended for gastric bypass surgery due to complications from their current weight and lack of physical activity. The BMTD allows opportunities for more energy and a healthier lifestyle!
Accommodates Extra Wide Wheelchairs
Heavy Duty Construction
The BMTD Bariatric System Includes:
- Independent, vertically and horizontally adjustable handlebars.
- Adjustable frame to accommodate a variety of body types 350 lbs to 700 lbs.
- Adjustable speed and RPM setting to accommodate individualized Movement Therapy Programs.
- Top of the line heavy duty stainless steel frame and components for lasting durability.
- FlexiGrip Technology to assist those with little to no gripping strength
- Flexi-Motor designed for all three modes of Movement Therapy including: Active (self) Passive (FlexiMotor assisted) Resistive (for muscle toning)