- 1/4 HP DC 0-90V motor
- Passive Mode: Motor assisted only
- Active Mode: Ability to override the motor by manually moving the handlebars at a rate faster than that of the motor
- Resistive Mode: Resisting the motor by pushing the opposite way of the handlebars
FDA & UL Approved
US & INTERNATIONAL PATENTS
Step 1. Wheel into the PMTD
Step 2. Place feet into the foot pedals (some may need assistance with the velcro straps)
Step 3. Peform PASSIVE, ACTIVE, and RESISTIVE modes of the PMTD
All of our PMTD's models have an easy to use control box featuring:
TIMER : Manually set your timer dial for the duration of the movement therapy session.
SPEED CONTROL : Manually set your speed control dial to the RPM's you'd like to work at. (This can be adjusted to suit your needs through out your movement therapy session)
ON/OFF SWITCH: Turn on your PMTD and enjoy your at home movement therapy session at your convenience.
The PMTD Pro is ideal for any professional or commercial setting. The stainless steel makes this beautiful piece or equipment highly durable and bacteria resistant. Quick-release push pins and FlexiWrenches offer an easy height adjustability of the frame and handlebars; to accommodate nearly all body types ( perfect for children and adolescences) and wheelchairs. The PMTD technology provides passive, active, and resistive movement therapy for your upper and lower extremities simultaneously.
The PMTD Professional is ideal for any professional or commercial setting. The stainless steel makes this beautiful piece of equipment highly durable and bacteria resistant.
Quick-release push pins and FlexiWrenches offer an easy height adjustability (frame and handlebars) to accommodate nearly all body types (perfect for children) and wheelchairs. The PMTD technology provides active, passive, and resistive movement therapy for upper and lower extremities simultaneously.
Stainless Steel for Professional Use
- Easy to use Analog Controls
- No Transfer
- Accommodating to 95% of all power and manual wheelchairs
- Footprint: 3'W x 4' L x 8" high (without handlebars attached)
- Vertical pedal height adjustment up to 8"
- Bacteria Resistant Stainless Steel design
FDA & UL